Dar Si Hmad for Development, Education and Culture is an independent nonprofit organization founded in 2010 promoting local culture and sustainable initiatives through education and the integration of scientific ingenuity in Southwest Morocco. We operate North Africa's largest fog harvesting project, providing villages with access to potable water. Our Water School and Girls' E-Learning Programs build capacity in the Anti-Atlas Mountains. Through our Ethnographic Field School, researchers and students engage with local communities in Agadir, Sidi Ifni, and the rural Aït Baamrane region for meaningful cross-cultural exchange.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

RISE Profile: Abdellah Eidhaj

Abdellah Eidhaj studies at Ait Melloud. The 23-year-old was born in Essaouira and is passionate about community service and helping people.



"I have experience working in a local association that provides clothes and blankets to people in rural towns. I also assist in organizing mock exams to help students improve their studies and gain the confidence to succeed for their final exams. RISE is helping me develop the skills I have in working with people and helping others and apply what I have learned to reach my future goals.
"From the very beginning until now, I have always loved coming to RISE! I work full time at a shop, but I always try to find the time to come and enjoy the workshops and my friends at RISE."



To meet other RISE participants and hear about their work building personal and professional capacities, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram and like our page on Facebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment